Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #20131809
- Square Footage3,619
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style3+ Story, Contemporary
- AmenitiesGated Entry
- FeaturesPond (Natural)
- Garages1 Car Attached, 2 Car Detached, Double Doors, Electricity
- ExteriorFiber Cement, Masonry, Wood
- WindowsDouble Pane, Window Coverings, Clad
- Address1435 Eagen Mountain Dr
- Area2-Hope/Clark Fork
- Zip Code83836
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garden Tub, Insulated, Main Floor Util., Pantry, Storage, Vaulted Ceiling, Tongue and groove ceiling, Low Flow Toilets
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter
- HeatingElectric, Fireplace, Floor, Hydronic, Wood
- FireplacesBuilt In Fireplace, Fan/Blower, Stone/Masonry, Wood Burning
- DistrictLake Pend Oreille
- This (property or listing) is courtesy of Century 21 Riverstone
Participants (and their affiliated licensees, if applicable) shall indicate on their websites that IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The MLS may, at its discretion, require use of other disclaimers as necessary to protect participants and/or the MLS from liability.